Universidad de Huelva (UHU)
José Manuel Andújar
+34 959 217 671
NUT Code III Province:
ES615 – Huelva
The University of Huelva (Huelva, Andalusia, Spain) is a University with an international vocation, but at the same time, deeply committed to its community. No wonder, research activities carried out within it premises have the work and conviction to provide direct benefit on its environment.
The University of Huelva, through the Control and Robotics Research Group, coordinates the TecnOlivo Project. The group consists of 15 permanent members (12 PhDs) and is headed by Dr José Manuel Andújar Márquez, full professor for the Department of Electronic Engineering, Computer Systems and Automation. Among others, Dr Andújar has directed 10 doctoral theses, published more than 300 scientific papers including articles, books, book chapters and communications to congresses; has participated in 50 projects at the European, national and regional level and is a senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers through merit assessment. In 30 years of university experience he has received 23 academic awards and distinctions, as well as numerous academic management positions.
The Control and Robotics Research Group is very diverse in technical and scientific expertise, carrying out activities in the following fields:
- Configuration and control of renewable energy systems: hydrogen technology, photovoltaic systems, wind systems and hybrid systems.
- Smart electrical networks and mobility.
- Electronic power systems.
- Control engineering.
- Remote piloted aerial systems (RPAS).
- Efficiency and energy rehabilitation in the building.
- Education in engineering.
- Communications systems and networks.